5 Foods that Takes Away Belly Fat
Heather Dale, fitness guru, from Health.com found 5 fat-burning foods for you to try out. It’s time to shed some inches off your stomach!
- Oatmeal–It is filling and packed with fiber for you to get through the morning. Don’t settle with the flavor brands because it consists of too much sugar, just plain ol’ oatmeal will do!
- Blueberries–Studies have shown that blueberries can help trim fat off your belly. If it isn’t blueberry season, frozen blueberries are just as good!
- Almonds–They contain MUFAs (monounsaturated fats) that actually helps burn belly fat. They are also a great source of fiber and protein.
- Salmon– They help you burn more calories, because they are filled with lean proteins. They also contain omega-3s which can diminish inflammation and regulate your hormones.
- Lettuce—actually any green vegetable will do because they contain vitamins and minerals, and fiber. Did we mention that they are filling and have a high amount of fiber?
Read the original article here — Health.com
What are other foods you can think of?
- Professional Medical