Protect Yourself From H1N1 (Swine Flu)
How to protect yourself from H1N1 virus (and also normal flu virus).
In your everyday life, you should:
* Cover your nose and mouth with tissue paper when you cough or sneeze.
* Immediately throw the tissue into the trash after using it. (Do not keep them!)
* Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze.
* Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
* Try to avoid sick people.
* If you are sick, please stay at home for at least 24 hours after the fever is gone, except if you are going to seek medical help.
* Put on face mask if you are sick and really have to go out (seeking medical help, etc)
* Boost your immune system, eat foods with high vitamin C. If not possible, then take vitamin C supplement, with zinc.
* Get enough sleep!
* Hydrate youself.
* If the government announces school closures, avoiding crowds, and other social distancing measures, please follow the instructions!
- Tags: Health Care
- Professional Medical