How Well Do You Know The USA?
Try these questions taken from the US Citizen Test and see how much you know about the USA!
1. What are the colors of our flag?
2. How many stars are there in our flag?
3. What color are the stars on our flag?
4. What do the stars on the flag mean?
5. How many stripes are there in the flag?
6. What color are the stripes?
7. What do the stripes on the flag mean?
8. How many states are there in the Union?
9. What is the 4th of July?
10. What is the date of Independence Day?
11. Independence from whom?
12. What country did we fight during the Revolutionary War?
13. Who was the first President of the United States?
14. Who is the President of the United States today?
15. Who is the vice-president of the United States today?
16. Who elects the President of the United States?
17. Who becomes President of the United States if the President should die?
18. For how long do we elect the President?
1. Red, White, and Blue.
4. One for each state in the Union.
6. Red and White.
7. They represent the original 13 states.
9. Independence Day.
10. July 4th
13. George Washington
14. Currently Barack Obama
15. Currently Joe Biden
16. The electoral college
17. Vice – President
18. Four years
There are 78 more questions! Click here!
- Tags: Uncategorized
- Professional Medical