Fun Health Facts
Health.com presents fun health facts you might not know about the human body, nutrition and excerise, sickness, and health. We’ve highlighted our favorites. Pass them on!
- Dogs can smell cancer and low blood sugar.
- People who enter their home through a door near the kitchen tend to eat 15% more than those who use the front door.
- Four out of five doctors don’t get enough exercise.
- Strawberries and baking soda can whiten teeth, garlic can help treat athlete’s foot, and honey can soothe a hangover.
- Walking against the wind, in the water, or while wearing a backpack burns about 50 more calories per hour than walking with no resistance.
Check out the rest of the list at Health.com
- Tags: Fun
- Professional Medical