Isotoner Full Finger Gloves, S
Large, heavy items such as Lift Chairs or other large item will incur actual freight charges if you are beyond our delivery area of King, North Pierce, and South Snohomish counties in Washington State.
Please allow up to 48 hours for order processing and from 5 to 7 business days for your order to arrive, depending on your distance from our warehouse in Fife, WA. If you are covered by insurance, your order cannot be shipped until we have obtained your prescription from your physician. Professional Medical Corp does not ship on weekends or major holidays.
Orders must be shipped to a physical address, FedEx or UPS do not deliver to PO Boxes.
Thank you for placing your order with Professional Medical.
We are committed to providing the best equipment and supplies available! However, we realize that there are times that you may occasionally need to return or exchange an item.
Damaged and Defective Items
PLEASE NOTE that this page covers only items that the customer wants to return of his own volition. If an item arrives damaged or with a manufacturer defect or other error to which we are at fault, rest assured that we will do everything in our power to repair or replace it at no cost to you, even if it’s an item that is generally non-returnable.
Conditions for Return
Most items that we sell may be returned within 30 days of delivery for a full refund, minus shipping and restocking fees (where applicable), provided you follow the instructions listed below.
All returns must meet the following conditions:
- The item must be clean (no cracks, scratches, dirty or marked tires, etc.)
- The item must be unused
- The item must be in its original packaging.
In addition, the item cannot be one of the “non-eligible returns” listed below.
Items Not Eligible for Return
Due to health and hygienic regulations, we cannot accept the following items for return:
- Bathroom safety equipment (such as raised toilet seats, bath/shower transfer benches, grab bars, bathroom wheelchairs, tub bars, bath lifts, commodes, etc.)
- Seat cushions and backs
- Opened packages or anything that cannot be resold as New.
- Other items specifically marked as “non-returnable” in the item’s website description
In addition, we also cannot accept:
- Return requests more than 30 days after delivery
- Any item that has been modified or used
- Any item not in its original packaging
- Special orders
Charges and Fees
Assuming all conditions are met, we will be able to provide you with a FULL REFUND, minus shipping fees, and, on some items, restocking fees as well.
All Shipping charges are non-refundable. For orders that received “Free shipping” or if the item was advertised as “Free shipping”, our actual outbound shipping cost of the item will be withheld from your refund amount.
Return shipping costs (of sending the item back to us) are also the responsibility of the customer. (Unless the item is being returned due to our error, manufacturer defects, or damage during shipping, in which case we would send you a prepaid shipping label. See our delivery page for more details.)
Most of our items are exempt from restocking fees. However, several items do have a 25% restocking fee, and we have to deduct it from your refund.
The following items are subject to restocking fees:
- All items manufactured by:
- American Diagnostic Corp. (ADC)
- Drive Medical
- Graham Field
- Golden Technologies
- Invacare (Invacare “equipment” only. Invacare “supplies” do not carry a restocking fee.)
- Nova Ortho-Med
- Lift Chairs
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchairs (Manual, Power, and Transport)
- Customers must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number to qualify for a return. Items returned without an RMA# will not be accepted. The appropriate parties need to know it’s coming.
- For a return to be accepted, customer must request an RMA number within 30 days of delivery.
- The easiest way to request an RMA number is to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once it’s approved, we will send you an email within 1-2 business days containing easy and precise shipping directions, including your RMA# and the appropriate return shipping address.
- Items must be returned within 14 days of your receiving your RMA number.
- We recommend that you make sure the item is packed properly and that the shipment is insured for its retail value. You should also obtain a valid tracking number. We are not responsible for items that are get lost or damaged on the way from the customer’s address to any of the return facilities.
All returns are subject to inspection. They must be in new, unused, resalable condition and contain all packaging materials, manuals, and blank warranty cards. Any item not in its original condition will be deemed unsuitable for resale and will not be accepted for a refund.
To exchange an item, you must:
- Request an RMA# to return the first item (see above).
- Place a new order for the exchange.
If you’d like to get the second item quicker, you may place the order as soon as you request an RMA#.
If you would prefer a refund, it will be issued within 30 days after we have received, inspected, and approved the return. We will send your refund via the original payment method that you used to pay for the item.
Any order that the customer cancels after it has been placed, even if the customer has not received the item yet, is subject to regular return policies. Customer must accept delivery, and then contact us to set up a return, as per the instructions above. Obviously, in those rare cases that the item is on backorder and actually hasn’t shipped yet, you would be able to cancel the order. But in that case, we would let you know the situation and give you that option. (See shipping page for details.)
Professional Medical is committed to providing you with reliable, dependable service. Please contact us with any comments or questions, and we will do our best to address them in an efficient manner.